Transform your life through heart felt messages,
presentations and connections to love by watching the
2016 IANDS Live Stream Conference with ease.
See what others are saying about our Live Streams!
"I love Live Streaming! I used to pay a great deal to travel to conferences. I'd take time off work and reschedule my busy life. Now I can access all of the wisdom and energy from the comfort of my own home… anytime I want! I love it!”Ann
“As a busy mom and web designer, watching the conference is sometimes challenging!
Being able to watch the Live Streams on my schedule, has been amazing! Great Stuff!”Tanya
“The first time I viewed the Live Stream at home I was skeptical that I'd feel the energy or get much from it. To my amazement, I was not only completely engaged, but I am still raving about it. I am counting down the days until the Expo Stream begins!Janet
WHAT NDE’s share with us about life….
As shared on IANDS.org
- Near-death experiencers come to love and accept others without the usual attachments and conditions society expects. They perceive themselves as equally and fully loving of each and all, openly generous, excited about the potential and wonder of each person they see. Their desire is to be a conduit of universal love.
- Most experiencers develop a sense of timelessness. They tend to "flow" with the natural shift of light and dark, and display a more heightened awareness of the present moment and the importance of being "in the now."
- Life paradoxes begin to take on a sense of purpose and meaning, as forgiveness tends to replace former needs to criticize and condemn. Hard driving achievers and materialists can transform into easy-going philosophers; but, by the same token, those more relaxed or uncommitted before can become energetic "movers and shakers," determined to make a difference in the world."
- One of the reasons life seems so different afterward is because the experiencer now has a basis of comparison unknown before. Familiar codes of conduct can lose relevance or disappear altogether as new interests take priority. Such a shift in reference points can lead to a childlike naiveté.
- There's no denying that experiencers become quite intuitive afterward. Psychic displays can be commonplace, such as: out-of-body episodes, manifestation of "beings" met in near-death state, "remembering" the future, finishing another's sentence, "hearing" plants and animals "speak." A person's religious beliefs do not alter or prevent this amplification of faculties and stimuli. Yet, experiencers willing to learn how to control and refine these abilities, consider them beneficial.
- The average near-death experiencer comes to regard him or herself as "an immortal soul currently resident within a material form so lessons can be learned while sojourning in the earth-plane." They now know they are not their body; many go on to embrace the theory of reincarnation.